The TAS Group Releases Dealmaker 7.3 Software, Delivering Sales Performance Automation on iPad for Greater Mobility
Dealmaker's sales effectiveness in the cloud is now mobile, global and more intelligent
SEATTLE - February 28, 2012 - The TAS Group (www.thetasgroup.com), the leader in sales performance automation, today announced the availability of Dealmaker® 7.3 software, the latest version of the company’s solution for sales effectiveness in the cloud. Dealmaker cloud software delivers predictable sales growth for companies worldwide through real-time opportunity and account management, proven sales methodology, intelligent deal coaching, accurate sales forecasts, smart playbooks, and predictive sales analytics. Dealmaker integrates with leading CRM systems from salesforce.com, Microsoft, Oracle, and SAP.
Dealmaker customers will expand their automated sales intelligence and have better access to smart selling tools by taking advantage of the enhancements and new features in the software release, including the following:
Dealmaker for iPad® and Tablets
- Dealmaker supports mobile selling with touch-screen capabilities for use on Apple iPad and other tablets.
- The online video learning in Dealmaker Virtual Learning System is now iPad-friendly and no longer requires Flash®.
- All interactive selling tools, including Political Map, Strategy Map, and Collaboration Map now support tap, swipe, pinch, and other iPad gestures.
Improved Automated Intelligence for Greater Sales Performance
- Dealmaker Quicklinks makes sure sales professionals have the right knowledge and coaching at the right time by linking to marketing and sales materials and just-in-time learning from within the sales process.
- Dealmaker’s patent-pending Coach Me has been extended to offer automated real-time deal coaching from a broader knowledge base, and is now customer configurable.
Streamlined Account Management User Experience
- Account Plans in Dealmaker can include a mix of accounts and business units.
- Dealmaker provides access to all Accounts in a user’s CRM system from a single Account Plan.
- Extended configuration capabilities provide versatility to match customer account plan templates.
- The user interface has been redesigned to enhance the user experience.
Increased Capability for Global Organizations
- In addition to the existing multi-currency ability, Dealmaker now provides multi-lingual support for global Dealmaker Smart Opportunity Manager deployments.
“When traveling all over the globe, mobility means the world to me which is why the release of Dealmaker 7.3 is so exciting,” said Robert Janssen, Manager Professional Services and MDS Sales, Ricoh International. “I never leave home without my iPad. Being fully able to update my TAS plans on the iPad, especially during long hours at airport, will make life easier for me, as well at the hundreds of sales people within our international network, which will lead in an even better adoption of the methodology.”
“Sales professionals are becoming increasingly mobile and cloud-based, and their mission-critical tools need to be accessible from mobile platforms,” said Donal Daly, chief executive officer, The TAS Group. “This new release of Dealmaker is a smart sales performance application that will help them to generate more revenue and be more productive and more effective whether they are working from their iPad or laptop, anywhere in the world.”
Dealmaker version 7.3 is available now from The TAS Group. For more information about Dealmaker, please visit www.thetasgroup.com.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
About The TAS Group
The TAS Group helps sales professionals sell smarter and manage better using Dealmaker intelligent software and proven sales methodology. Dealmaker sales performance automation software drives revenue growth for businesses worldwide, including market leaders such as Xerox, International Turnkey Systems and Alcatel Lucent.
Dealmaker delivers real-time opportunity and account management, intelligent deal coaching, accurate sales forecasts, smart playbooks, self-paced learning, and predictive analytics, resulting in measurable sales growth. According to the Aberdeen Group, customers of The TAS Group realize 21 percent greater attainment of sales quotas.
Dealmaker is easily integrated with business systems including Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle CRM On Demand, Siebel CRM and SAP CRM. The TAS Group is based in Seattle with offices in Atlanta, Dublin, Ireland, and Reading, UK.
For further information, please contact:
Suzanne Rabauer: firstname.lastname@example.org